Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Tourist in Town

I think I have contracted blog fever.

I am loving writing my blog, 'On...' so much that I have decided to start another one. This one however, is going to focus more on one of my true loves. London.

I London.

In the last few years I have tried to find new nooks and crannies in my home city and really pay attention to the beauty that, as a Londoner, I perhaps take for granted.

Here you can read about my discoveries in London Town; from markets to monuments, book shops to bridges, galleries to graffiti, buildings to boats, and coffee shops to comedy shows.

Some will be old, some new, some I would have seen a thousand times before and some I will stumble across as I well, stumble across them.

Camera at the ready, London Town...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment