Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

New Blog; Fudge Me...That's Good! Come and have a look

I have decided that having two blogs is just not enough. I know, I must be mad.

But I am always attempting to try my hand at different types of writing and being a bit of a neat freak, I like to keep things separate.

So here @ Girl About Town you can find out all about one of the loves of my life, my home town (London), over @ On...Love, Life & Everything in Between you get to hear about my exciting love life (whoo hooo, I hear you say) and my writing adventures, and my new baby of a blog is called.....

Fudge Me...That's Good
The clue is in the name (I hope), it's a food blog!


I have put a few posts up already, so hop over and check it out and follow along if it's your cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your decision to keep them separate, so much easier for us readers. Very tidy! I'll hop on over.

    ReplyDelete